learn excel faster
With Fully Native In-Excel Training
how much is your time worth?
For busy professionals, time is money.
Today’s online Excel training materials are slow, unengaging and not optimised for the busy professional and student.
It’s time to rethink online Excel training.
Start our free trial today, or learn more about how we use learning science to minimize your time-to-competence and get you back doing the things you love
As Featured In
Average User Rating
WHAT MAKES NATIVE EXCEL DIFFERENT?
1. the executive summary of excel
The average professional has just 24 minutes per week to spend on professional development.
You will not find dozens of hours of videos or endless pages of irrelevant content in any of our courses – our microlessons are short, focused, and engaging, giving you what you need, when you need it, and back to work ASAP
Why is Native Excel so effective?
– 500+ microcapabilities with an average time to competence of just 45 seconds
– Short, sharp content focused on giving you what you need to do your job, when you need it
Estimated time-to-competence for mastery in Microsoft Excel
2. learn excel as you use excel
Unlike unengaging textbooks or ‘click-next’ online courses, Native Excel’s Virtual Classroom lets you learn entirely within Excel. The concept is revolutionary but simple – Learn Excel as you Use Excel
This immersive approach has shown to be the most effective way to learn a new capability.
Give our In-Excel Virtual Classroom a try and see for yourself.
3. capabilities focuseD
While other courses impart content, Native Excel focuses on imparting capabilities
Our lessons are practical, engaging and relentlessly focused on the skills you need:
– Scenario-based examples focusing on high-value skills needed in the modern workforce – critical thinking, extracting insights, data analysis, synthesis and visualization
– Structured lessons helping you build capabilities on demand, just-in-time, and on-the-go
– Consequential applications relevant to the most common issues faced at work and school
4. adapted to you
One size does not fit all. It doesn’t work for clothes and it doesn’t work for Excel training.
Our users want adaptive, personalized learning and in doing so are more motivated to learn and progress. Our world-first modular systems helps you navigate your own learning path, targeted to your interests and aptitude level.
– Build your own textbook, paying for only the topics you want to learn
– Category and channel-based learning, and featured content to lead you from place to place
– All content sectioned into searchable and easily consumable sections
5. high quality student outcomes
High quality, expert-reviewed content delivered through engaging, high-quality systems
Technology enabling continuous improvement at every level
See how Native Excel’s digital education ecosystem and closed-loop instructional systemgives you a more effective learning experience:
– Deeply aligned educational objectives, standards, curricula, assessments, interventions and professional development tools
– Real-time data and continuous feedback to track educational outcomes
– setting clear objectives, then put in place a curriculum designed to meet those objectives aptitudes and learning styels differ,
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
With any purchase, access the Native Excel community to support your learning journey
START YOUR JOURNEY NOW
Risk free for 14 days
Want more Updates?